Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Whats in my Makeup bag

Today whilst i was doing my makeup i came up with the idea to share what I have in my makup bag. below you can see a list with the products i use the most.

So what's in my make-up bag...


Foundation Chanel Double Perfection in Beige. This gives great coverage, but is so natural it just blends into the skin. Really good for oily skins.

Eye-liner Chanel white eye-liner.

Mascara Maybelline Great Lash is a great buy.

Concealer Bobbi Brown
Daytime eyeshadow Bobbi Brown "Woodrose"

Night-time eyeshadow MAC or Urban Decay

Lipgloss Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss in "Rose Gold"

Blusher MAC "Swoon" (looks so bright but applied just to the apples of the cheeks it looks great)


so let me hear your opinions, or share your own list with products.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have much make-up since I don't like to wear a lot.

Almay Nearly Naked Loose Powder I don't know if it's foundation or anything!~ A friend recommended it to take out the shine from my face, and it does a great job. FYI, my skin type doesn't need foundation thankfully.

Covergirl Lash Blast Still testing it, it's been alright, but it still chunks my eyelashes like any other mascara.

Covergirl Perfect Blend Eyeliner Pretty much just does it's job. I'm not fond of liquid since I don't have a steady hand xD

Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother I like shiney lips.

So as you can see, my things are pretty mediocre xD Some guidace would be great <3